This website is for informational purposes only and is subject to the terms and condition set forth below. By using the website, you are deemed to agree to these terms and conditions.
1. No Legal Advice. All materials contained in this website are for general information purposes intended to allow you to learn more about our firm and the services we offer. Nothing in this website is intended to be nor shall it be deemed to be legal advice, counsel or services to or on behalf of any person.
2. No Attorney-Client or Other Relationship. Your use of the website is not intended by Hager & Dowling to create, and such use shall not create, an attorney-client relationship.
3. No Solicitation or Advertisement. This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a solicitation or other sort of advertisement. Nothing contained in this website shall be deemed as a solicitation or advertisement for legal or any other sort of service.
4. Not a Substitute for Obtaining Legal Advice. You should not rely on this website as a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney. Hager & Dowling hereby gives notice that the user should not rely, and cannot reasonably rely, on any information contained in this website for anything whatsoever, including obtaining legal advice.
5. Licensing of Firm’s Attorneys. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the attorneys listed in this website are not certified as specialists or experts by any governmental or professional agency. Each of the firm’s attorneys is licensed only in those jurisdictions listed in their profile.
6. Communication with Hager & Dowling. Hager & Dowling advises that communication sent through this website is not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor will it create any sort of duty, fiduciary or otherwise, on the part of Hager & Dowling. Please do not send any confidential or sensitive information over this website without first speaking with one of our attorneys.
7. Subject to Change Without Notice. This website is subject to change without notice, but Hager & Dowling undertakes no obligation to amend, correct, or otherwise change the website in any way or at any time.
8. Designation of Responsible Attorney. We designate to the extent that any jurisdiction requires designation, John V. Hager, 319 East Carrillo Street, Santa Barbara, California, 93101, as the attorney responsible for this site.
** As to privacy of employees (if there are pictures on website of attorneys):
Unless otherwise noted, all materials contained on this website are protected under copyright laws of the United States. You may download and view material on this website for your personal, non-commercial purposes only. No part of this website may be copied, reproduced, or otherwise duplicated without the express written consent.